Thanks to the Joint District/USEP Insurance Committee, Health Fair, and several area hospitals, insured employees and retirees will have the opportunity to get four essential cardiac tests for free at locations convenient to their worksites.
The tests include an echocardiogram, a 12-lead EKG, an Artery Stiffness analysis, and a Carotid Artery Ultrasound. The screenings take a half hour and are conducted in a secure, private exam room on-board Health Fair’s mobile screening bus.
The tests are aimed at employees age 40+ with one or more known risk factors for heart disease or stroke. Click here for the flier for more information.
The first series of screenings is next week and most still have openings. It’s easy to sign up, so don’t delay. Just have your Blue Cross Insurance Card with you as you will need to provide your member ID.
- Online: go to HEALTHFAIR.COM/PASCO SCHOOLS. USE the invitation code: PASCOSCHOOLS.
- CALL 1-855-928-TEST (8378) to speak to a Health Care Representative.
- Visit one of the Health and Wellness Centers (Care Here) to register
- Call Patty Nguyen, Florida Blue at 813-794-2492
The first series of screenings is as follows:
- Monday, 8/26/13: Pasco District Complex, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, 8/27/13: Pine View Elementary School, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8/28/13: Zephyrhills High School, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Thursday, 8/29/13: Hudson High School, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday, 8/30/13: Pasco District Complex, 7 a.m.-4 p.m.
The next dates will be toward the end of September and are tentatively scheduled for Pasco, Gulf, and Wesley Chapel High Schools. For the next several months, additional dates and locations will be added. But don’t delay, sign up as soon as possible as the available appointments will fill up quickly.
This is another great health and wellness benefit at no cost to the employee that USEP is proud to endorse. Whether at the bargaining table or in committee meetings, USEP is working every day to improve the lives of Pasco employees.