Share My Lesson will host its third Ideas and Innovations Virtual Conference for teachers and SRP between March 23-25. The conference will digitally bring together teachers, support professionals, and education leaders from across the country to share proven effective teaching strategies and to discuss the future of education.
All 29 sessions are free to participants and will be conducted entirely online. The virtual seminars will cover a diverse range of topics, including:
- Selma to Fergusonâ€”Teachers Working to Address Implicit Bias, Not in Our School
- English Learners, the Common Core and Primary Sources, the Library of Congress
- Authentically Engaging Parents, Parent Toolkit
- Prevent Discipline Problems with a Positive Classroom Environment, Julia G. Thompson
- Supporting Parents with Common Core-Aligned ELA and Math Resources, Raise the Bar
The keynote will be delivered at 6:00 pm on March 24 by American Federation of Teachers President Randi Weingarten andÂ National Education Association President Lily EskelsenÂ and will address theÂ reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA).Â Congress is currently rewriting this landmark legislation, and Randi and Lily’s keynote will explain how the proposed changes will affect the future of public education.
You can learn more about the conference and sign up for the online sessions by visiting the following page:Â http://www.sharemylesson.com/article.aspx?storyCode=50027315#.VP9GjfnF-hM