When you join USEP, you join a network of education professionals committed to ensuring excellent public education. Membership places you in solidarity with your coworkers, and it also connects you to our state and national affiliates, the Florida Education Association, the American Federation of Teachers, and the National Education Association.
Being affiliated with these organizations means our members have access to hundreds of unique economic benefits and savings programs that when taken advantage of more than offset the cost of dues.
Some of these benefits include:
- Free financial planning
- Free/discounted legal assistance
- Discounted tax preparation services
- Low-interest credit card, mortgages, and loans
- Low-cost insurance for homes, automobiles, health, vision, dental and life
- Access to scholarships, workshops, and professional development resources
- Hundreds of discounts on computers, hotels, books, mobile plans, local restaurants, and more
- My Deals Mobile
The FEA Access Card, which all USEP members receive upon joining, provides exclusive discounts at more than 250,000 locations nationwide, offering savings at restaurants, grocery stores, hotels, movie theaters, and name-band shopping centers and retail stores. By taking advantage of these discounts, an average family of four can save more than $1,500 each year. Click here to view an informative slideshow and learn more about the FEA Access Card.
There are too many saving opportunities to list here, so we encourage all of our members to familiarize themselves with the following resources: